Buying real estate in Greece on the Peloponnese peninsula is a great investment option!
All real estate objects in this country are attractive for investment, however, villas in the Peloponnese are of the greatest value in this regard, since wealthy people prefer to relax in rented villas. Consequently, the income received from renting will be the highest in this case.
It is not surprising that Russians every day more and more prefer investing money not in domestic real estate, but in foreign real estate. Greece is especially popular because the government of this country has done everything possible to attract foreign capital in this way:
1. The tax on real estate is reduced as much as possible;
2. Security guarantees are given for all transactions with real estate;
3. High-level infrastructure has been created.
Unfortunately, in the CIS countries there are no such conditions for investors, and therefore, purely due to formalities, a fairly significant share of the profit is lost - not to mention for other European countries, where there are a lot of additional bureaucratic tricks when buying any real estate by persons who are not residents of this state. Buying a villa on this island is a profitable decision that will allow you not only to receive passive income, but also allow you to come and enjoy an amazing vacation on the Mediterranean coast at any time!
Buying a house on the Peloponnese is an advantageous offer!
An interesting feature is traced: island real estate is cheaper than the one located on the mainland, although the infrastructure of the Peloponnese and other islands is in no way inferior in terms of development. Moreover, this feature is relevant only for buying / selling, it is not displayed in any way on rent. This provides an additional opportunity for income through investment.
In addition, there are a number of reasons why investing in Greek real estate is very, very interesting:
1. This country now has the lowest prices for housing and commercial real estate in Europe, which was caused by the outbreak of the crisis, which was especially pronounced in this country, but soon experts predict a significant increase in real estate prices in Greece, which will provide a solid income;
2. Due to the peculiarities of the climate in Greece, it is possible to make a profit from the delivery of the purchased property for rent throughout the year;
3. You can manage your investment remotely - entrust the management company with the search for clients and support of the acquired object, and come yourself only for the purpose of relaxation!
Additional services of GrisInvest
1. Checking all documentation for the apartment you have decided to buy. Full legal support of the transaction is provided;
2. Selection of an option that would fully meet all your requirements;
3. Maintenance of the purchased object.